Facetheory Porebright N10 Serum
- A light serum formulated with 10% niacinamide and azelaic acid to even out skin tone and reduce pigmentation, redness, and facial photoageing.
- Niacinamide has been shown to reduce the appearance of acne lesions.
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates while sodium lactate and sodium hyaluronate protect skin’s moisture balance.
- Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties combat clogged pores and acne. Studies show that azelaic acid can reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser. Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Porebright Serum N10 contains 10% niacinamide (vitamin B3) and actives that reduce pore-size, reduce redness and gently brighten skin.